When submitting requests for new Marketplace installations, please provide the following information in the body of the ticket rather than as an attachment:
- * Practice Name
- * Partner Identifier (your unique ID for the practice)
- * Address (street address, city, state/province, postal code)
- * Practice phone number
- * Contact Name (our contact for installation)
- Contact Phone Number (if different from practice number)
- Contact Email Address
- * Practice Management System
- * One of the following:
- Copy of written data access authorization signed by an authorized practice representative (preferred)
- Name, number, and email address of the authorized practice representative who granted data access (can cause delays in data access if this individual is not responsive to our verification attempts)
* required fields
Installation requests should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team must have a ticket on file before completing a new installation. We request one installation per ticket. Lead time should be at least 2-3 hours. Please refrain from submitting this ticket until the practice has agreed to complete the software installation.
*Partner Identifier is a requirement when completing the installation set up in our system. The partner must supply this value within the installation request. This value can be an integer or a string but must be unique across your installations. This value helps tie the partner and Vetdata identifiers systems together.